This Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
Use of the Nutramicoro Services and Product to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information pertaining to your claim.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Zero-Tolerance SPAM Policy
NUTRAMICORO has zero-tolerance for Clients sending unsolicited e-mail, unsolicited e-mailing, and SPAM. “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. Any Client who sends out SPAM will have their account terminated, and may be terminated without notice. Additionally, Clients who engage in unsolicited mailing will, at NUTRAMICORO own discretion, be charged a consulting fee of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) per hour for any remedial actions that NUTRAMICORO elects to take in the event that, as a result of a Client’s activities, NUTRAMICORO servers or IP space are placed in any third-party mail filtering software or blackhole lists.
To protect the IP reputation of our network, and as a proactive measure to prevent our IP space from being used to distribute unsolicited e-mail, NUTRAMICORO reserves the right to apply an SMTP filter as a precaution to accounts flagged by our Abuse Team. As long as this filter is in place, all active or newly-ordered services across the Client’s account will be placed under this filter.
To have this filter lifted, NUTRAMICORO would require the Client to pay a deposit of up to two hundred fifty dollars ($250) per server in order to be allowed to send emails. Should any SPAM complaints be received after the filter had been lifted, it would immediately be re-applied to the client’s account. So long as no SPAM complaints have been received, the deposit will be refunded upon request at the time of cancellation.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of NUTRAMICORO Services is at your sole risk. NUTRAMICORO servers are setup with RAID to constantly mirror all data to a second disk. NUTRAMICORO is not responsible for files and/or data stored on NUTRAMICORO servers. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on NUTRAMICORO servers. NUTRAMICORO does not take backups of any kind of customer data, customer’s are responsible for managing and backing up their own data. .
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nutramicoro web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NUTRAMICORO’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NUTRAMICORO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on NUTRAMICORO’s web site are provided “as is”. NUTRAMICORO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NUTRAMICORO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall NUTRAMICORO or its suppliers and vendors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NUTRAMICORO’s Internet site, even if NUTRAMICORO or a NUTAMICORO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on NUTRAMICORO’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NUTRAMICORO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NUTRAMICORO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NUTRAMICORO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links NUTRAMICORO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NUTRAMICORO of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to NUTRAMICORO’s web site shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This website in no way is affiliated with Facebook or any Facebook entities, neither Google entities. Once you leave Facebook the responsibility no longer is on their site. We make every attempt to clearly state and show all proof. We do not sell your email or any information. CAN-SPAM compliant. If you have any questions please feel free to us here email@example.com. All trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by any business listed on this page nor have they been reviewed tested, or certified by any other company listed on this page. The results shown are not typical and results will vary based on your market, your efforts, competition, and many other factors outside of our control.