Erectin -Natural Male Enhancement
Erectin is an All-Natural Fast Acting Male Enhancement Formula That Promote Stronger and Longer Experience.
Erectin – The Fast-Acting, Longer-Lasting Natural Male Enhancement
Erectin is one of the many male enhancement supplements that aim to improve a man’s overall sexual health. According to a clinical study of 78 men suffering from mild to moderate ED, Erectin can improve erection hardness, sexual stamina, libido, and testosterone levels.
Unlike some prescription ED medications, this supplement is something you take daily; you don’t take it right before sex. Instead, you take it regularly, giving it time to start working in your body. Most of the users we spoke with noticed improved erections, stamina, and sex drive within 28 days.
This formula is a unique polyherbal blend of traditionally trusted herbs, roots, leaves, berries and barks. Each ingredient contains special antioxidants, flavonoids, alkaloids and phytochemicals that help improve stamina, libido and sexual function.
- Muira Puama Bark Extract – The best option for you, at that time, would be “Potency Wood,” also known as Muira Puama Bark. For centuries, people have used this bark to reduce stress, boost energy and enhance sexual performance.
- Chinese Hawthorn – Hawthorn berries are small, bright red berries that grow in Europe, North America, and Asia. In China, they call Hawthorn berries “Shan Zha.” These berries are full of antioxidants. Several animal studies have also revealed vasodilating effects. Recent human trials show promising results for promoting healthy blood pressure. At the end of the day, better blood pressure means less stress and harder erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris Seed Extract – Tribulus Terrestris is a powerful, all-natural libido booster. People have traditionally used it in both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurveda Medicine. What’s interesting is that this small plant grows razor-sharp thorns to protect its tiny berries. Inside these berries are amazing little seeds that pack a big aphrodisiac punch.
- Catuaba Bark – Research shows the bark from Catuaba contains special alkaloids, which could stimulate the nervous system, triggering a powerful aphrodisiac effect.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto, or Serenoa Repens, is a palm tree in the Southeastern parts of the United States. People have traditionally used it to help with urinary and reproductive problems.
- Damiana Leaf – Damiana Leaf is reported to help boost libido, sexual performance and physical stamina. This amazing all-natural aphrodisiac grows in places like southern Texas, Mexico and South America.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Among its many well-known health benefits, Ginkgo biloba also helps increase blood flow to the penis, improving the overall quality of your erection.
- Korean Red Ginseng – This amazing root helps boost sexual energy and stamina. Researchers believe ginseng supports healthy levels of nitric oxide production, which improves blood flow for achieving stronger erections.
- Cuscuta Chinensis – Cuscuta Chinensis is considered a “parasite” plant because it’s a root-less vine that grows on trees. This “parasite” is also a powerful aphrodisiac because of its amazing phytochemicals that help improve sexual function and libido.
- Epimedium – This flowering plant contains a special compound called Icariin. In a test-tube study, Icariin was shown to block an enzyme that causes erectile difficulties. When this enzyme is blocked, better quality erections are more likely to occur.
- Bioperine Black Pepper – Bioperine is a patented form of highly concentrated piperine. Essentially, adding Bioperine is like adding a turbo-charger to Erectin’s high-powered formula.
TRY ERECTIN’S POLYHERBAL FORMULA
Where to Buy
We recommend purchasing Erectin from its official online website here to ensure you get the genuine product, and not a subpar knockoff. Although the cost for one box is already affordable, you can save even more money by ordering more than one month at a time. The best part is every order comes with a money-back guarantee, so there’s absolutely no risk in trying it out.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.